• Agroindustrias Osho S.A.C. (www.agroindustriasosho.com) Cold pressed oils and butters from Peruvian sedes and fruits for cosmetic, food and nutritional supplements and pharmaceutical Industry. Naturik Superfoods like Sacha Inchi powder and seeds, Amarath, Camu Camu, Lucuma, Maca, Yacon, Mesquite, Quinoa and Chia Powder, Raw Cacao nibs and Quinoa crisps among others
• Brolem Company S.A.C (http://brolem.pe/productos-de-exportacion/) Variety of beans, Quinoa, Amaranth and Chia
• De Guste Group SAC (www.deguste.com.pe) Andean grains, Flour, Flakes, Pop, – Quinoa, Chia, Amaranth, and Canihua, Quinoa Soups, Jams & Pasta; Superfood muesli; Cacao nibs & powder;. Camu Camu , Macu, Mesquite Sacha Inchi and Lucuma powder etc
• Oliveza SAC (www.oliveza.com) Gourmet Peruvian Food such as olives, Pepper, Cilantro, Basil, Black Mint Paste, Peruvian BBQ seasoning, Nectars, Olive Oil & Purple Corn Drink
• Perunor (https://perunor.com/) Green organic FairTrade & Rainforest Alliance and UTZ certified Geisha, Tipica, Bourbon, Caturra, Lonya, Rodriguez de Mendoza,La Coipa, San Ignacio and Chanchamayo coffee.
- Registration Link: https://qrco.de/superfoodsperu
- Participant will receive zoom link 3 working days before the event
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.