As part of our Digital Marketing Toolbox Series, this is a 1 day virtual learning programme on understanding how to get leads digitally and convert them into actual real sales. Upon successful registration and payment, registrants will be sent a web link and access details of the workshop.
In the new digital age, sales professionals cannot simply rely on only personal selling to achieve their sales targets. Very often, they would realise that today's customers (whether B-to-B or B-to-C) has very different buying patterns and behaviours, unlike the olden days.
Here comes the era of digitalisation with great emphasis on digital marketing targeted at your end consumers. Lead generation becomes the forefront of all your digital marketing efforts. In this 1-day workshop, participants will pick up specific online tools to help increase their brand awareness, generate good leads and boost sales to overseas customers in this new digital age. They will be introduced trending tools and tactics that could help their businesses save time and money when embarking on any internationalisation effort.
1. Understanding Customer Journey In The Digital Age
2. Importance of Your Digital Assets
- Social Media accounts
3. Essential Digital Lead Generation Tactics
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Online Advertising
- Partnership & Collaboration
- The Offer
4. How to ace the virtual sales meeting - selling effectively via Zoom video-conferencing platform
5. Business website audit
- Technical requirements
- Pre-meeting preparation
- The virtual sales meeting
- Post-meeting follow-up
Participants will get to learn and understand :
Bonus Giveaway !
* To enhance your ultimate learning experience, each participant will receive a FREE copy of the trainer, J C Sum's new book Evolve, Adapt or Collapse : Bottom Line Driven Marketing in a Digitally Evolving World (worth $30 each)
- the different stages of the customer journey in the digital age and how to apply it to their business for internationalisation efforts
- how to use different digital lead generation tactics to generate leads and sales from overseas markets
- how to best use Zoom platform to make successful sales pitches and presentation effectively and professionally
Who Would Benefit
Business owners, Senior & Middle management staff of Sales, Marketing and Business Development units
Meet The Trainer