In today’s complex and evolving business environment, businesses
are increasingly susceptible to business disruptions, anytime and anywhere. The
key is to be prepared.
This course is designed to equip participants to understand the
essential component of crisis management which will help to minimise impact and
safeguard reputation and business.
the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Ensure minimal crisis impact and recovery
- Take action to start crisis communication
- Prepare crisis management plan
Ø Principles of crisis management
Ø Steps taken to manage a crisis
Ø Implementing your response plan
Ø Group exercise on a corporate crisis scenario
Crisis Planning &
Ø Introduction to crisis management
Ø Definitions and characteristics of a crisis
Ø Assessing vulnerability
Ø Strategic crisis planning
Ø Principles of crisis communications
Ø Crisis communications plan
Ø Effective Messaging
Ø Managing the media (Key messages & interviews)
Ø Integrating the social media
Ø Post crisis evaluation
Ø Damage control measures
Ø Image/ Reputation Building
Specially designed for Managers, Executives
and employees who need to understand, establish or maintain effective internal
and public communications as well as media relations.
The trainer has wide experience in crisis and
emergency planning, and crisis management of national level crises. She has
served in the Singapore public sector for 35 years in various appointments. She
was the Director of Public Communications, Director of Corporate
Communications, the Press Secretary to the Minister for Information,
Communications and the Arts and Director of Emergency Preparedness.
| Administrative Details
- Please log on with your Username and Password to register. If you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, an auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, by giving at least 3 working days’ notice prior to the date of the webinar to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule, or make any adjustments to the workshop where necessary
Ref No.: SB220250