Singapore Business Federation’s South Asia Business Group (SABG), together with Enterprise Singapore (ESG), is organising an Overseas Market Workshop to Sri Lanka from 16 – 22 June 2019 (travel dates inclusive), in conjunction with the Sri Lanka Investment and Business Conclave 2019. The delegation will be visiting Colombo, the commercial and economic center, with one of the busiest transhipment ports in South Asia.
- Construction, Real Estate / Infrastructure Development
- Information and Communication Technology / Business Process Outsourcing
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Wholesale Trade
Mission Programme Highlights
- Gain a first-hand understanding of the market dynamics and emerging sectors, and establish useful business and official contacts through our network of associations and chambers, investment promotion agencies and professional services.
- Briefing sessions on the market’s’ latest developments, investment and business opportunities, tax and legal system, industry specific overviews and insights
- Meetings and site visits to various local conglomerates and government ministries where relevant
- Business matching and networking with members of the respective local business communities, and representatives of the chambers and associations, government ministries, key conglomerates and Singapore companies there
Please contact Ms Stella Ng (email@example.com / 6827 6842) to indicate your interest, and to be kept updated on details of the programme and costs.