The delegation will be visiting Lagos, Nigeria’s (and also Africa’s) largest city and major financial centre, with one of the largest and busiest ports on the continent.
· Construction, Real Estate / Infrastructure Development
· Oil and Gas
· Consumer Goods
Programme Objectives / Indicative Programme
· Gain a first-hand understanding of the market dynamics and emerging sectors, and establish useful business and official contacts through our network of associations and chambers, investment promotion agencies and professional services.
· Briefing sessions on the markets’ latest developments, investment and business opportunities, tax and legal system, industry specific overviews and insights
· Meetings and site visits to various local conglomerates and government ministries where relevant
· Business networking with members of the respective local business communities, and representatives of the chambers and associations, government ministries, key conglomerates and Singapore companies there
Who should participate?
· Business owners, professionals and senior executives looking to expand the business reach in the real estate / construction services, oil & gas and consumer goods sectors in Nigeria.
· Individuals interested to understand and have an overview of the Nigeria market.
Please contact Ms Stella Ng (email@example.com / 6827 6842) to indicate your interest, and to be kept updated on workshop costs.