Singapore Business Federation is organizing a Business Mission to Southern India (Hyderabad and Bangalore) from 15 to 21 Sep 2019 (travel dates inclusive). Delegates will be visiting Bangalore and Hyderabad. Both cities are amongst the top 20 global cities successfully attracting foreign direct investment (FDI) into the information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics sectors. The development of Internet of Things and Smart Cities have catalysed investment opportunities in both cities.
This mission aims to gain a first-hand understanding of the market dynamics and emerging sectors and establish useful business and official contacts through SBF’s network of business chambers and associations, investment promotion & economic development agencies as well as professional service multipliers.
Mission Program Highlights
- Briefing sessions on the market’s’ latest innovation and technology developments for industry 4.0, Smart City investments and business opportunities, tax and legal system, industry specific overviews and insights
- Meetings and site visits with various companies including:
- Tech Mahindra
- Makino India
- Schneider Electric
- DBS Asia Hub and many more
- Witness the operation of Advanced manufacturing, or Industry 4.0, that combines machines with digital technologies such as data analytics and artificial intelligence to create what is known as a "smart factory". This is a key driver to Singapore’s economic growth
- To facilitate the learning of best practices by mission delegates from Singaporean businesses already in foreign country
Please contact Ms Flora Ho (email@example.com / 6827 6825) or Mr Teo Chi Howe (firstname.lastname@example.org / 6827 6855) to indicate your participation interest, and to be kept updated on latest details of the program and costs.
*$100 off for people who sign up before 26th July 2019
Limited seats! Registration is on first come first served basis.
* Discount is applicable for SBF Admin Fee