ASIAN DEFENSE & SECURITY (ADAS) 2018
3rd Asian Defense, Security & Crisis Management Exhibition & Conference
26 - 28 September 2018
ADAS 2018 is the third Defense, Security and Crisis Management Exhibition and Conference in the Series to be held in Manila serving the Philippines and the wider Asia Pacific region.
Following the very successful launch in 2014, the second edition in the Series, ADAS 2016 achieved even greater success, and grew by 42%, reaffirming its position as The Philippines' Flagship defense and Security Event.
WHAT IS ADAS 2018 ABOUT & WHY SHOULD I EXHIBIT?
- ADAS 2018 works closely with the Department of National Defense, the Armed Forces of the Philippines, the Philippine National Police, the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) and he Officer for Transportation Security to meet participating exhibitors in the Show in order to fully evaluate their ongoing requirements regarding their latest upgrades and future modernisation plans.
- With the launch of the Second Phase of the AFP Modernisation Programs, code name "The Second Horizon" covering the period 2018-2022, ADAS 2018 presents an excellent platform for International Decision Makers, Industry Leaders, Stake Holders and Leading Experts to meet, network and discuss present and future requirements, with Procurement and Operational professionals in the Philippines and the Asia Pacific Region.
THE ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILIPPINES
- The second Horizon 2018 - 2022: The First Phase of the AFP Moderinsation Program (Horizon 1, 2013 - 2017) is almost complete. The Department of National Defense is following quite closely to the original AFP Modernisation Program and is now making provisions for Horizon 2 (2018 - 2022) which is expected to include up to 200 Procurement Projects.
BOOTH PACKAGE OPTIONS
- Space only: US$610 per sqm
- Standard Shell Scheme/ Walk-On Package: US$710 per sqm
- Enhanced Shell Scheme: US$800 per sqm
- Outdoor Space: US$255 per sqm
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE MISSION
Interested companies may indicate their interest via email or fax to Mr Mike Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact ADAS 2018 (email@example.com; Tel: +65 6291 4128)