Overseas Market Workshop: Construction in Jakarta (17 – 21 September 2018)
This Overseas Market Workshop is jointly organized by Enterprise Singapore and Singapore Business Federation
The construction industry in Indonesia has seen tremendous growth and is poised for even more. This can be attributable to the increasing levels of government spending for infrastructure development, along with a rapidly growing and urbanized population. The population, which has seen its median income rise due to strong economic growth of the country, has fuelled the demand for residential and commercial construction.
To elaborate, the total revenue of the Indonesian Construction Industry was valued at $57.7bn in 2016 which represents a CAGR of 12% from 2012 to 2016 (Marketline Advantage, 2017). The most lucrative segment in the industry was the non-residential segment with a total revenue of $52.0bn. The increase in government spending on infrastructure was particularly evident in the transportation sector due to the National Plan for Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesia’s Economic Development (MP3EI). There is also a relaxation of foreign ownership restrictions and Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) that are expected to further boost the Indonesian Construction Economy.
- Learn the latest developments on Jakarta’s construction sector
- Understand and knowledge sharing on country-specific laws and regulations
- Explore potential business partnerships and project opportunities with local operators
Who should participate?
- Stakeholders involved throughout the Construction Value Chain (i.e. Building Suppliers, Building Materials Manufacturers, Investors, Business owners, Investors and Professionals).
- Anyone not from this sector but is interested in understanding and leveraging on the exciting opportunities present in the Construction Industry are also encouraged to participate.
Register your interest now!
Registration can only be done by contacting :
Mr Teo Chi Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org (Office: 6827 6855) and
Ms Ezzati at email@example.com (Office: 6827 6876)
Registration deadline - 24 Aug 2018
$3,800 per pax (Without government grant)
Final course fee after deducting government subsidy - $1,140 nett per pax (subsidy subject to final approval from the government)
Inclusive of lectures, company visits, scheduled meals, ground transport and hotel accommodation. Excludes airfare and personal expenditures.
Full payment of the course fee must be received by SBF within 10 days upon successful registration.
No refund will be provided if withdrawal is done after 24 August