A NEW BUSINESS FRONTIER FOR
8 - 12 April 2019 • Da Nang & Quang Ngai
This Overseas Market Workshop is jointly organised by Enterprise Singapore (ESG) and Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
With a coastal line of over 1,500 km, Da Nang and Quang Ngai are located in a favourable geographical position between the country’s major economic centers of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city, lying on the North-South traffic axis of railway, highway, sea way and airway, next to the international maritime transport and shipping routes. Being the final point of the East West Economic Corridor (1,450 km) stretching from Myanmar, through Thailand and Laos, Central Vietnam is the important gateway to the East Sea of Greater Mekong Sub-region countries.
The abundant of young labour force at competitive costs and vast availability of natural resources in Central Vietnam, provides a conducive and competitive cost location for businesses to springboard their business success in Asia.
This Overseas Market Workshop (OMW) to Central Vietnam will help new-to-Vietnam manufacturing sector understand the pathway to advantageously setting up a hi-tech facility in Vietnam to capitalise on its competitive young workforce coupled with abundant supply and ready amenities.
- Competitive manpower cost at Quang Ngai (Vietnam Tier III City – approx. USD$136 per month), compared with other parts of Asia
- Abundant young workforce (55% of population in Vietnam is <35 years old)
- Competitive corporate tax incentives of up to 15 years
- Proximity to Da Nang International Airport and Seaport (Approximately 2hrs’ drive)
- Domestic Seaport and Airport within Quang Ngai, with direct flight to Ho Chi Minh City
Join this trip to understand why Vietnam is an important market for you!
- Understand latest development on Vietnam’s Manufacturing sector
- Appreciate Vietnam’s government policy impacting investors and businessmen
- Explore potential business partnerships and opportunities with business leaders and decision makers
- Updates and analyses by relevant industry experts and field learning
- Relevant policies and incentives updates by local government agencies
- Networking sessions with local and Singapore business community in Vietnam
- Visits and sharing sessions by local and foreign corporations in Vietnam
Who should participate?
- Business Owners, Decision Makers, Senior executives from Singapore-based companies in the following sub sectors servicing the Manufacturing Industries, not limited to - Processing Of Raw Materials, Food Manufacturing, Textile Manufacturing And Industry, Mechanical Engineering Automotive, Construction, Glass, Consumer goods etc
Registration is now open!
If you are interested to attend the Overseas Market Workshop to the Vietnam, please submit your registration by 22 March 2019 (Friday).
S$3,340 per participant (inclusive of lectures, seminars, company visits, scheduled meals, ground transport, & 5 night’s hotel accommodation, inclusive of breakfast). Final course fee due per participant after deducting government subsidy is S$1000 nett.
Airfares & personal expenditure are not included. These expenses shall be borne by participants.
Full payment of the course fee must be received by SBF within 10 days upon successful registration.
A maximum of 20 participants will be accepted into the programme.
Tel: +65 6827 6876
A Programme by