Overseas Market Workshop to Oman - Registration of Interest
3 - 10 October 2020, Oman (Muscat & Duqm)
This Overseas Market Workshop is jointly organised by Singapore Business Federation (SBF) and Enterprise Singapore (ESG).
Oman is strategically located along major shipping lanes in the Indian Ocean and at the entrance of the Strait of Hormuz, enjoying direct trade routes to the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, Indian and North Eastern African markets. As the second largest country in the GCC after Saudi Arabia and the oldest independent state in the Arab world, the country enjoys considerable political stability relative to other parts of the Middle East. Oman has emerged largely unscathed from the 2008 global financial crisis and the 2011 Arab Spring uprisings. In 2018, Oman’s GDP stood at US$79.29 billion.
Join the delegation to visit Muscat - the capital and largest city of Oman and Duqm - an upcoming port city for the Middle East.
• Seafood Processing
• Cold Chain Logistics
• FMCG Distribution / General Trading
Other sectors / tracks may be considered, pending business interests of confirmed participants
• Gain a first-hand understanding of the market dynamics and emerging sectors, and establish useful business and official contacts through our network of associations and chambers, investment promotion agencies and professional services.
• Briefing sessions on the markets’ latest developments, investment and business opportunities, tax and legal system, industry specific overviews and insights
• Meetings and site visits to various local conglomerates and government ministries where relevant
• Business matching and networking with members of the respective local business communities, and representatives of the chambers and associations, government ministries, key conglomerates and Singapore companies there
Who should participate
• Business owners, professionals and senior executives looking to expand the business reach in the relevant sectors to Oman.
• Individuals interested to understand and have an overview of the Omani market
This programme is supported as an Overseas Market Workshop by Enterprise Singapore.
Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents from Singapore-registered companies are eligible for the subsidised course fee. Course fee (excluding airfare and personal expenditure) will be advised at a later date.
Registration of Interest
If you are interested to attend the Overseas Market Workshop to Oman, please email your registration to Stella Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org . Limited seats available!