Thank you for your interest in our webinar. Due to overwhelming response, the registration is now closed.
We look forward to your participation in our next event!
If you would like to submit questions in advance for the Panel Discussion and Q & A session, pls click on the link below:
Mr Heng Swee Keat, Minister for Finance delivered the 2020 Budget Statement on 18 February 2020. Budget 2020 which took place under exceptional circumstances includes near-term as well as longer-term measures to help Singapore businesses not only overcome immediate challenges, but also to transform themselves so that they are well positioned to capture future opportunities.
In view of the COVID-19 situation, the face-to-face Budget Seminar has been cancelled as the health and well-being of our participants are our top priority. In its place, SBF will now host a Budget 2020 Webinar. The Webinar will provide the business community with a greater understanding of the various Budget measures, what they mean for the economy and how businesses can benefit from them.
Join us in the webinar to seek clarifications from Ministries and agencies during the Q&A session.
Please note that the link to join the Webinar will be sent to registered participants nearer the date.
Who Should Attend?
· CEOs, Senior Management
· CFOs, Financial Controllers, Finance Directors / Managers
· Tax professionals
· HR Directors / Managers
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
- Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with UOB or DBS
- Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01
SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of event.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or email@example.com
Ref No.: EV200119
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.