To register for the complimentary clinic sessions, do send in an email to email@example.com in the following format:
*Do note that we will be selecting 5 companies on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you would like to submit questions in advance for the Panel Discussion and Q & A session, pls click on the link below:
SBF is collaborating with esteemed partners on the Business Resilience Advisory Programme, consisting of a series of webinars and advisory services.
To kick start, we are pleased to have Mr Tay Woon Teck, Managing Director, RSM Risk Advisory, to moderate a discussion with panelists on the topic of Enterprise Resilience.
COVID-19 has impacted many businesses globally and locally and created unprecedented challenges for businesses. While the government has announced the Unity, Resilience and Solidarity Budget measures to help alleviate the challenges faced, many businesses are at a loss on what they should do.
Businesses need to look internally to strengthen their resilience in order to tide them through this period and beyond as the scale of the impact of COVID-19 has been unprecedented on many fronts. Firms can survive by preserving critical business functions, redeploying manpower, reducing waste inefficiency, building on capabilities and have a positive mindset to ride out this crisis.
This E-panel discussion will focus on the need to build Enterprise Resilience, share the ideas on how companies can prepare for a new post COVID-19 world, how to start this journey and how to go about building the various components of resilience within a company.
Join us in this E-panel discussion to hear useful insights!
The link to join the webinar will be sent to registered participants nearer the date.
Who should attend?
- C-level executives
- Managing Directors
- General Managers
*RSM will be offering 5 complimentary clinic sessions to 5 companies to further help companies during this period. Participants who have registered for this webinar may also register for the complimentary clinic sessions based on a first-come first-served basis.
Do write in to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries or clarifications.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
- Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with UOB or DBS
- Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01
SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of event.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at email@example.com
Ref No.: EV200349
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.