Confirmation email with webinar access link was sent on 4 Nov. If you have not received it, do check your spam/Junk mailbox.
As part of the national digital identity initiative, GovTech is working with industry partners to extend the use of SingPass Mobile to enable businesses to streamline their processes, and save users the hassle of remembering different login credentials.
We invite businesses to co-create better services for their customers using our suite of products, which supports the PDPC's NRIC Advisory Guidelines.
Join us and find out how you can reduce customer acquisition time by up to 80% and simply your customer login process with SingPass products.
Who should attend?
- C-level executives
- Managing Director
- General Manager
- IT Professionals
The link to join the webinar will be sent to registered participants nearer the date.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
- Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with UOB or DBS
- Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01
SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of event.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or email@example.com
Ref No.: EV200842
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.