Jointly organised by the Singapore Business Federation (SBF) and Pro-Enterprise Panel (PEP) for the 8th year running, the PEP-SBF Awards celebrates and recognises the public and private sectors’ contributions towards a pro-enterprise regulatory environment.
This year’s event will be graced by Minister for Trade and Industry, Mr Chan Chun Sing and the event’s theme is “Enhancing Partnerships, Empowering Businesses”, which emphasizes the strong public-private partnerships needed to anchor and grow our businesses in a post-COVID world. It will be an event to showcase the efforts that public agencies, together with the private sector, had undertaken to keep Singapore’s regulatory environment nimble and forward-looking. This year we also commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the Pro-Enterprise Panel.
Come join us and listen to follow entrepreneurs who have engaged agencies to catalyse changes in order to support new innovations and business models.
Who should attend?
- C-level Executives
- Managing Director
- General Manager
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
- Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with UOB or DBS
- Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01
SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of event.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or email@example.com
Ref No.: EV200910
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.