*Act amendments cover both consumer and industry*
As businesses recover and ride on the accelerated wave of digitalisation, the importance of data and its potential for business insights, innovation and growth comes to the forefront.
Join us in this session to stay updated on the amendments to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and how businesses can leverage on the enhanced provisions to speed up recovery and innovate in a data-fueled environment.
You will also get to hear about IMDA’s Data Protection Trustmark (DPTM) certification, and how it can help your organisation strengthen consumer & regulator trust and increase your competitive advantage in the digital economy.
The link to join the webinar will be sent to the registered virtual participants nearer the date.
Who should attend?
- C-level executives
- Managing Directors
- General Managers
- IT Directors
- Data Protection Officers
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
- Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with UOB or DBS
- Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01
SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of event.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or email@example.com
Ref No.: EV210234
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.