*No restrictions to the number of reps per company
Mr Heng Swee Keat, Deputy Prime Minister, Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies and Minister for Finance has delivered the 2021 Budget Statement on 16 February 2021.
Apart from the measures to support companies and workers under the COVID-19 Resilience Package, Budget 2021 includes new measures in line with the theme of Emerging Stronger Together, to build new capabilities with Skilled Workers and Innovative Businesses.
This webinar aims to elaborate the key new measures for businesses announced in Budget 2021 and address any clarifications that your business might have.
We are honored to have Deputy Prime Minister, Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies and Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat to deliver the opening remarks. We are also pleased to have speakers from DBS, Ministry of Finance (MOF) and other Government representatives to share with participants the business outlook of 2021 and key initiatives of Budget 2021 to help businesses cope with immediate headwinds, transform for economic recovery and prepare for the future.
We urge businesses to register for this important event, where you will be able to gain a better understanding of the Budget measures for businesses.
The link to join the webinar will be sent to registered virtual participants nearer the date.
Who should attend?
- C-level executives
- Managing Directors
- General Managers
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
- Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with UOB or DBS
- Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01
SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of event.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or email@example.com
Ref No.: EV210244