On track to becoming the world’s largest consumer market, China’s growth as an economic powerhouse and its increasingly affluent upper-middle class have attracted many overseas businesses planning to expand their operations into China. Cross-border business opportunities are also on the rise, as more Chinese corporations are setting up their Asia/regional base in Singapore.
Yet, how to earn the Chinese dollar remains a challenge to many businesses. The confusion lies in navigating the nuances of China’s financial and business regulations and understanding the Chinese consumer such as their habits and preferences.
Join us at this webinar to find out how to overcome the common hurdles faced in expanding your business to the Chinese market. Hear from our key speakers on payment trends and practices in China, and how your business – be it brick & mortar or online, can grow by enabling a payment experience that better connects with Chinese consumers.
- Understand the Chinese consumer and how to market to the Chinese
- Gain insights on payment trends and practices in China, and navigating China’s financial and business regulations
- Overcome the common hurdles faced in expanding into China
Who should attend?
- C-level Executives
- Managing Directors
- General Managers
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
- Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with UOB or DBS
- Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01
SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of event.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or email@example.com
Ref No.: EV210290
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.