The newly renamed Ministry of Sustainability and Environment of Singapore signals an increasing role Sustainability plays for countries and the business operational landscape. Companies are increasingly pressured by customers, investors and stakeholders for more information and transparency about the risks and opportunities of their environmental, social and governance impacts.
This session is for companies who are newly interested in sustainability and aims to unravel the questions behind the corporate sustainability movement, tap and uncover opportunities, as well as leverage on tools to start their journey.
The briefing will address some increasing common questions faced by companies:
- How are multinational corporate supply chain concerns affecting my competitiveness?
- How is global climate change impacting my business?
- Why should my business care about Corporate Sustainability?
Participants will be provided with complimentary access to Global Compact Network Singapore’s RICE tool which will help kickstart your journey.
The link to join the webinar will be sent to registered participants nearer the date.
Who should attend?
- C-level executives
- Managing Directors
- General Managers
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Participant will receive zoom link 2 working days before the event
- Only upon receiving the system generated acknowledgement from SBF then is your registration completed
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No.: EV210300
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.