In today's new normal, transformation is a journey, not a destination. To succeed, businesses need to constantly adapt to stay relevant and ahead of competition.
The fast-rising primacy of digital platforms, the increasing use of mobile phones to drive e-commerce, and the growing power of data analytics to drive business decisions is increasing the competitive pressure on businesses. Investing in new technologies and developing digital business models can put pressure on the firm’s resources, even as it faces the constant imperative to boost growth. How can leaders make the right technology investments and make sure they pay off?
Join us for an informative session to learn how you can transform your organisation and provide the right insights to drive business continuity, resilience, and growth.
- Key findings from Oxford Economics to counter some of the most pressing challenges today – revealed by 600 senior executives across 10 industries in Southeast Asia
- How digitalisation will transform industries
- How can you get started in this business transformation journey
The link to join the webinar will be sent to registered participants nearer the date.
Who should attend?
- C-level executives
- Managing Directors
- General Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Head of Digital Transformation
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
- Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with UOB or DBS
- Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01
SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of event.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No.: EV2100334
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.