Crisis Management & Communication
Every Organisation Is Vulnerable To Crises
||16 Jul 2018 (Mon)
||9.00am - 5.00pm
||Training Room , SBF Center,
160, Robinson Road, #06-01, Singapore 068914
|Fee per pax
(inclusive of GST)
||SBF Members- $642
^Customized corporate training is also available for individual company (Includes practice sessions on dealing with the media and on-camera interviews). For more information email us at email@example.com
Every organisation is vulnerable to crises. Regardless of severity and duration of the impact, a crisis affects all; stakeholders related to the organisation as well as the business landscape. Customers cancel orders, employees get questioned, shareholders get worried, and competitors seize the opportunities – your company’s reputation and business will be at risk.
In today’s complex and evolving business environment, businesses are increasingly susceptible to business disruptions, anytime and anywhere. The key is to be prepared.
Crisis management is not just important, but crucial to business, in ensuring minimal impact and recovery. Crisis communication is an essential component of crisis management. During crisis and recovery, effective communication to customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders will minimise impact and safeguard reputation and business.
Rather than losing sleep over crises, take action to start your crisis communication and management plan today.
Our lead trainer for crisis communications has served in the Singapore public sector for 35 years in various appointment and has trained several Comms Directors in Singapore’s ministries.
- Principles of crisis management
- Steps taken to manage a crisis
- Implementing your response plan
- Group exercise on a corporate crisis scenario
|Crisis Planning & Preparedness
- Introduction to crisis management
- Definitions and characteristics of a crisis
- Assessing vulnerability
- Strategic crisis planning
- Principles of crisis communications
- Crisis communications plan
- Effective Messaging
- Managing the media (Key messages & interviews)
- Integrating the social media
- Post crisis evaluation
- Damage control measures
- Image/Reputation Building
|*Minimum 10 persons to start the course
The trainer has wide experience in crisis and emergency planning, and crisis management of national level crises. She has served in the Singapore public sector for 35 years in various appointments. She was the Director of Public Communications, Director of Corporate Communications, the Press Secretary to the Minister for Information, Communications and the Arts and Director of Emergency Preparedness.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/SBFPortal/Sign_In.aspx with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
1) Electronic Payment
Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organization.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to: 160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of workshop.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Eady NG) | 6827 6867
Ref No.: SB180040
NOTE : To safeguard the well-being of all participants, we advise members who are feeling unwell to refrain from attending the session
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.