Different Modes of Internationalisation: Selecting the right entry mode
||Rescheduled to 9 Jan 2019
*Click here to register for the 9 Jan 2019 Session.
||9.00am - 5.00pm
||Seminar Room , SBF Center,
160, Robinson Road, #06-01, Singapore 068914
|Fee per pax
(inclusive of GST)
||Participants can enjoy e2i course fee support of $15/hour per pax for this workshop following the completion of the workshop, subject to the following criteria:
• Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents ONLY
• Participants and/or the Company do not receive any other government funding for this workshop
• Full personal details and NRIC to be provided upon request for verification on eligibility
SBF Member (Before Funding) - S$749.00
(After Funding) - S$644.00
Non Member (Before Funding) - S$1,016.50
(After Funding) - S$911.50
-To apply for funding, choose 'Susidised Fees' option and in the shopping cart choose 'Pay Later'
*Please ONLY pay the Subsidised Fees via SBF PayNow Corporate (UEN Number: For UOB: T02SS0073H For DBS: T02SS0073HDB2)
-Upon completion of the workshop, the participant will be granted an attendance certificate.
As trade barriers fall and local market demand dynamics shift, companies face mounting pressures to internationalise. A crucial part of their strategy depends on a deep understanding of the overseas markets and their organisations’ alignment with the opportunities and threats presented by such markets.
All entry modes into overseas markets, ranging from pure export to wholly-owned subsidiaries, have their advantages and risks, depending on the characteristics of the country of origin and the overseas market.
This one-day programme presents a practical overview of the strategic choices to be made by organisations when considering the right mode of entries into overseas markets - in particular, the readiness of the organisation to expand overseas and the oft-overlooked issues arising from local business dynamics.
As part of the facilitation, participants will discuss one or more real-life case studies and consider how these are relevant to their own organisations. Through such discussions and reflection, they will derive practical insights when considering relevant entry modes into overseas markets.
This workshop is ideally designed for managers and senior management involving in planning for business expansion and/or internationalisation.
The trainer regularly advises organisations on how to drive and support sustainable business growth and implement expansion plans within the region, combining strategic, operational, financial, legal and other drivers into a practical implementation framework.
The trainer was previously the Global Head of Strategy for an international conglomerate and the former Chief Financial Officer of a leading chemicals group. The trainer sat on cross-border Project Steering Committees for greenfield and brownfield projects as well as various boards of directors
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/SBFPortal/Sign_In.aspx with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
1) Electronic Payment
Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organization.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to: 160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of workshop.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact: email@example.com
| 68276867 (ATTN: Eady NG)
Ref No.: SB180313
NOTE : To safeguard the well-being of all participants, we advise members who are feeling unwell to refrain from attending the session
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.