|*Programme information is accurate at the time of print
||7 Dec 2018 (Fri)
||9.00am - 5.30pm
||Training Room , SBF Center,
160, Robinson Road, #06-01, Singapore 068914
|Fee per pax
(inclusive of GST)
||Participants can enjoy e2i course fee support of $15/hour per pax for this workshop following the completion of the workshop, subject to the following criteria:
• Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents ONLY
• Participants and/or the Company do not receive any other government funding for this workshop
• Full personal details and NRIC to be provided upon request for verification on eligibility
SBF Member (Before Funding) - S$428
(After Funding) - S$323
Non Member (Before Funding) - S$535
(After Funding) - S$430
-To apply for funding, choose 'Susidised Fees' option and in the shopping cart choose 'Pay Later'
*Please ONLY pay the Subsidised Fees via SBF PayNow Corporate (UEN Number: For UOB: T02SS0073H For DBS: T02SS0073HDB2)
-NTUC members may also apply for UTAP to offset the course fee
-Upon completion of the workshop, the participant will be granted an attendance certificate.
The trainer has 20 years of international experience in engineering, logistics and supply chain, process improvement, business development, corporate training and consultancy with ten years of managing at top level. He is a proven leader and excellent contributor to organisational goals in increasing revenue and controlling costs.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/SBFPortal/Sign_In.aspx with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
1) Electronic Payment
Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organization.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to: 160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of workshop.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Eady NG) | 6827 6867
Ref No.: SB180359
NOTE : To safeguard the well-being of all participants, we advise members who are feeling unwell to refrain from attending the session
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.