STEPS TO BUILD A CYBER-SECURITY STRATEGY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET
||22 Mar 2019 (Fri)
||9.00am - 5.30pm
||SBF Training room, SBF Center,
160, Robinson Road, #06-01, Singapore 068914
|Fee per pax
(inclusive of GST)
-Upon completion of the workshop, the participant will be granted an attendance certificate.
Steps to build a Cyber-Security Strategy” training is mainly dedicated to the company leaders-managers. It explains the steps to build a cyber-security strategy for the company and what are the most important players for a successful cyber-stratagem.
The training focuses on the core business objectives, helping build defence from cyber attacks. It defines the business efficiency drive, helps save money and improves productivity by building a business cyber resilience.
1. Understand the cyber-security pillars: Technology, Process & People
2. Understand the cyber risks for your business
3. Identify levels of responsibilities
4. Understand the common measures (Business oriented, and non-technical definitions): Secure configuration, Firewalls and Internet gateways, Access controls and administrative privilege management, Patch management, and Malware protection
5. Implement a strategy - The how to
6. Build the basic controls to mitigate the risk from common threats
7. Define metrics to assess business cyber-maturity
8. Learn a mechanism to build cyber trust from your customers, vendors, and partners
9. Case-studies & examples
10. Customized section
This training will give an understanding of how to implement a cyber-security strategy within the business. Through industry specific case studies and examples it will give clear guidelines for a successful execution.
Leaders-Managers will be able to develop a cyber-security strategy for the business and have a 360° understanding of cyber-impacts vs responsibilities for all company departments
*Programme information is accurate at the time of print
This workshop is ideally designed for staff responsible for CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, MDs, GMs, IT managers, IT heads, COOs.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
The trainer spends most of her time raising security awareness at a global scale, and supporting chief information security officers in their cyber security strategy and roadmap. She has a PhD in Telecommunication Engineering with a subsequent specialisation in cyber security. She also was recently nominated as global leader of the year at the Women in IT Awards 2017, and TOP 50 cyber security influencer globally.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/SBFPortal/Sign_In.aspx with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
1) Electronic Payment
Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organization.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to: 160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of workshop.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Ms. Josephine Ong) | 6701 1135
Ref No.: SB190016
NOTE : To safeguard the well-being of all participants, we advise members who are feeling unwell to refrain from attending the session
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.