Organisations are constantly seeking different ways to grow profitably. Developing a sound, well-defined strategy for the future clearly contributes to an organisation's long-term success. However, a strategy cannot be sound if it is not linked to appropriate ways of allocating resources (including
financial resources). A strategy is not sustainable if it is not accompanied by ways to measure and monitor its areas for improvement and successes (including short-term and long-term financial results).
Hence, it has become imperative to an organisation’s competitive advantage that its employees understand the linkages among resource allocation, an organisation's strategic priorities and the time it takes to translate strategies into financial results. This integrated view of strategic direction and resulting allocation of organisational resources demands close linkages and collaboration between finance and strategy, to ensure that appropriate financial outcomes are measured and monitored at the right intervals.
This 1-day workshop seeks to equip participants with a basic understanding of the different ways in which their strategic decisions can affect the operations of their organisations and how these translate into short-term and long-term financial performance of the organisations. Through this, participants will be able to make informed decisions about balancing an organisation’s strategy for long-term growth with its shorter-term strategy for earnings and investors.
Who Should Attend
Managers or senior management involved in planning for business expansion and/or internationalisation.
Jeanette Ng regularly advises organisations on how to drive and support sustainable business growth and implement expansion plans within the region, combining strategic, operational, financial, legal and other drivers into a practical implementation framework.
She was previously the Global Head of Strategy for an international conglomerate and the former Chief Financial Officer of a leading chemicals group. She also sat on cross-border Project Steering Committees for greenfield and brownfield projects as well as various boards of directors.
Jeanette is also part of the associate faculty at NUS, SMU, NTU and other universities. She is the frequent recipient and nominee of various teaching awards over the years.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using Credit Card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other Payment Modes:
- Electronic Payment (Preferred payment mode. Document reference - Please key in 8-digit invoice number)
Corporate PayNow (UEN: T02SS0073H),
Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
- VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
- Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant(s) name(s) at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along your cheque on the day of event.
Ref No: SB190032
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.