"Today, we don't have a choice whether we want to do social media or not. It is a more a question on how well we want to do it".
This programme is specially designed to help equip participants with the knowledge of international marketing with integrated communication strategies. Focusing on how to achieve optimum result of SEO and SEM, participants will get to learn practical tools in social media marketing and evaluation via data analytics.
"We are surrounded by lots of data but starved for insights".
To design a successful campaign and marketing strategy that yield good results, client insights are the key factors. We look at various methodologies on how to conduct primary and secondary market research for business decisions and campaign planning. Participants will also learn useful links on open source / shared portals which contain relevant data for SEA regional market analysis or business development.
Participants will learn and be equipped with practical steps on how to create an effective social media strategy with acquired marketing insights that can be implemented immediately.
1. Understanding social media audience and behaviour
2. Understanding social media metrics to build and monitor social media KPIs
3. How to apply tools e.g. newsfeed, algorithm for social media campaigns
4. How to evaluate social media campaigns using data analytics
5. How to generate reports and insights from data analytic tools
6. How to generate insights from relevant data to make business decisions
7. How to conduct primary and secondary market research
8. How to leverage on open source and relevant reports for business expansions
9. How to leverage on IMF reports on regional economic outlook for Asia and the Pacific
Classroom discussions, case studies, practices and presentations
Who Should Attend
Business owners, marketers, marketing communications manager / executive, strategic business planners, business development managers / senior executives / executives, brand owners.
Nick Goh is presently the CEO of YP Digital (part of the restructured Yellow Pages Singapore). He is a digital marketer with 21 years of experience, including branding and advertising under his belt. Nick started his career at Monsoon Advertising and later joined a couple of international agencies – EURO RSCG and Lowe.
Fee Per Pax
(inclusive of GST)
18 January 2019 (Fri)
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
160 Robinson Road #06-01, SBF Center
SBF Member :
Before e2i course fee support funding - $600
After e2i course fee support funding - $495
Before e2i course fee support funding - $700
After e2i course fee support funding - $595
e2i course fee support funding = $15/hr per pax subject to the following criterias :
- Participant is/are Singaporeans or Singapore PRs
- Participant and/or the Company is not receiving any other government support funding
To apply for funding, choose "Subsidised Fees" option and "Pay Later" in the shopping cart. Please ONLY pay the subsidised fees via SBF PayNow Corporate.
NTUC Members may also apply for UTAP to offset the course fee.
To apply for funding, email Josephine Lin at email@example.com
Fee include course materials, lunch & tea breaks
Upon completion of the workshop, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance
- Please log on to https://login.sbf.org.sg/SBFPortal/Sign_In.aspx with your Username and Password to register. Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via the online payment platform. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
1) Electronic Payment
Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organization.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and mail it to 160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of workshop.
For more information, contact Josephine Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org l 6701 1131
Note : To safeguard the well-being of all participants, we advise members who are feeling unwell to refrain from attending the workshop.
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.