When your job performance is measured by the number and amount of sales you close, you should equip yourself with skills that can lead to betters sales results.
Regardless how comfortable you may be when talking to people about your company's products and services, it always helps to strengthen your sales techniques by actually closing the deals. This workshop will take you through the art of sales, so that you can your turn your job into a successful one.
Upon completion of the programme, participants should be able to :
- Identify common mistakes that salesmen usually make
- Adopt sales techniques that complement their personality and unique style in selling
- Effectively demonstrate closing techniques while successfully handling objections
- Develop selling practices that increase sales with less time and efforts
- Selling as lucrative profession
- Introducing the fundamentals of sales
- Setting objectives and expectations
- Personality traits for sales success
- Prospecting and focused selling
- Presentation skills & negotiation skills
- Customer relationship building
- Developing sales techniques
Sales personnel and associates who handle clients and promote the products and services of their companies.
Cidi Wee is trained in the area of People Development in the UK. He possesses a Master of Science Degree in Training from the University of Leicester (UK). He also holds an Advanced Diploma in Administrative Management (UK). Cidi is a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (UK) and is a member founder of the Institute of Leadership and Management (UK).
*Information is accurate at the time of print
Day/Date: 16 April 2019, Tue
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Fee per pax (incl. GST): S$390.00 (Member ) | S$490.00 (Non-Member)
Venue : 160 Robinson Road, SBF Center, #06-01, Singapore 068914
For more information, please contact:
Email: email@example.com (ATTN: Ms. Josephine Ong)
Call: 6701 1135
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat, this will be followed by a confirmation email.
Upon confirmation, please prepare a cheque to SBF (refer to address on above letterhead).
Cheque should be made payable to “Singapore Business Federation”. Please indicate the Ref No. and company’s name, participant’s name at the back of the cheque.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is allowed. We regret that no refund and full fees will be charged for cancellation or non-attendance.
- Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to your company upon receipt of full payment.
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these event. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.