Understanding Singapore Taxation Law, tax policy and incentives can assist companies to minimise their tax obligations and avail themselves to all the tax incentives offered by IRAS. Such knowledge empowers companies to develop optimum tax structure and policies to maximize tax benefits and minimize tax obligations this maximizing shareholders’ wealth.
- Understanding Singapore Tax Regime
- Do simple tax computations
- Be aware of the tax benefits & incentives available
- Learning how to develop and implement effective tax structure and policies
- Basic understanding of Singapore tax regime
- Corporate tax computation format
- Tax benefits / incentives offers by IRAS
- Capital Allowance
- Double taxation deduction
- Allowable and non-allowable deduction
- Group relief systems
- Foreign sourced income
- Dividends versus Directors’ fees
*Programme is accurate at the time of print
Paul graduated with Bachelor of Science in Applied Accounting with first class honours. He is currently a FCCA member with ACCA (UK), a Chartered Accountant of ISCA (previously known as CPA Singapore) and an Accredited Tax Practitioner (ATP) in Income Tax and GST with the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals (SIATP). He has under his belt many years of accounting, auditing and tax experience in the commercial sector in different industries (clinic, retail, pharmaceutical, real estate and construction).
Day/Date: 28 May 2019, Tue
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Fee per pax (incl. GST): S$380.00 (Member ) | S$480.00 (Non-Member)
Venue : 160 Robinson Road, SBF Center, #06-01, Singapore 068914
For more information, please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Ms. Josephine Ong)
Call: 6701 1135
Please email to email@example.com to reserve a seat, this will be followed by a confirmation email.
Upon confirmation, please prepare a cheque to SBF (refer to address on above letterhead).
Cheque should be made payable to “Singapore Business Federation”. Please indicate the Ref No. and company’s name, participant’s name at the back of the cheque.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is allowed. We regret that no refund and full fees will be charged for cancellation or non-attendance.
- Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to your company upon receipt of full payment.
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.
*Information is correct at the time of print
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these event. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.