As businesses increase their investments into the various social media platforms, senior management are demanding greater accountability on their invested returns. So, how do today's marketers really measure KPIs on their social media efforts ? What kind of performance indicators, metrics and formulas are commonly used ?
This workshop offers a systematic approach that addresses most frequently asked questions pertaining to invested returns from social media. It includes strategic recommendations on the valuation methods, appropriate performance metrics, key performance measurement tools and relevant calculation techniques. Through a combination of presentation, case studies and hands-on exercises, learners will be armed with a sound knowledge and understanding of how to effectively account for returns on social media marketing investment.
1. Justifying a social media marketing business case
2. Understanding the real purposes of social media marketing to businesses
3. Learning to choose the right social media platforms
4. Attributing investments to business outcomes by reading financial statement to identify top line, bottom line, cashflow
5. Establishing methods to account for performance
6. Selecting the right social media performance KPIs
7. Calculating metric values to establish social media ROIs
8. Concluding if investment are worth it
9. Reporting using a social media ROI template
10. Analysing various case studies and different exercises
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in marketing function especially in areas of digital and social media marketing
Ryan Lim is the founder and principal consultant of QED Consulting. He is a pioneer in social media marketing and has over 15 years of digital marketing experience. He frequently offers his professional advice to senior management teams of some of the world leading businesses and brands on digital transformation, digital team structures and digital marketing strategies. As an industry veteran and influencer, he is constantly sought after by national press and leading marketing publications on his views in the digital and social media space.
Having trained over 3,000 marketing professionals from Fortune 500 companies and government organisations across ASEAN countries, Ryan also lectures at our local tertiary and educational institutions. He is currently serving as member of the board of directors of Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), offering his opinions and expertise on initiatives that impact nationally.
Fee Per Pax
(inclusive of GST)
24 April 2019 (Wed)
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
160 Robinson Road #06-01, SBF Center
SBF Member - $648
Non-Member - $748
Fee include course materials, lunch & tea breaks
Upon completion of the workshop, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance
- Please log on to https://login.sbf.org.sg/SBFPortal/Sign_In.aspxwith your Username and Password to register. Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
- Upon registration, you can make payment using credit card via our online payment platform. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change giving at least 3 days’ prior notice to event date to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement to be made.
- Full payment is required with registration and must be received prior the workshop to guarantee your place. Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the workshop or on event day.
- Participant will still be liable for full payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the workshop.
1) Electronic Payment
Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organization.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and mail it to 160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of workshop.
For more information, contact Josephine Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org l 6701 1131
Note : To safeguard the well-being of all participants, we advise members who are feeling unwell to refrain from attending the workshop.
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.