Financial KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are measurable values that indicate how well a business is performing pertaining to generating revenue, profits and values. Monitoring KPIs shows whether a business is on its way achieving its short-term and long-term business goals.
Key Performance Indicators (a.k.a KPIs) help determine the condition, status and sustainability of the current business model of an organisation.
Carrying out regular review of KPIs will help firms to :
- Identify strengths and weakness of business organisations
- Spot potential problems before they turn serious
- Determine which aspects of the business are underperforming and need rectification
- Increase the firm’s competitive advantage in the market segment
All KPIs carry a common goal: To keep businesses well-tuned and ready for financial success.
1. Profitability KPIs
- Return on Investments and Profit Margin
2. Operations Efficiency (Non-Financial) KPIs
- Productivity KPIs, Activity KPIs
3. Cashflow KPIs
- Burn rate, sustainability, free cashflow, cashflow ROIs
4. Asset Management KPIs
- Total Asset KPIs, Working Capital (account receivables, inventory, account payable) KPIs
5. Liquidity KPIs
- Current Ratio, Quick Ratio, Cashflow Current Ratio
6. Debt Management KPIs
- Gearing Ratio, Debt-Equity Ratio, Times Interest earned Ratio
7. Business Evaluation Ratio
- Earnings per share, P/E Ratio, Dividend Payout, Dividend Yield, P/B Ratio, Economic Value Added, Enterprise Value
Participants will be engaged in learning, understanding and developing various financial KPIs through the many case studies and discussion.
Note: Participants are to bring their own calculators for this workshop
Who Should Attend
Managers and executives who do not work in accounting and finance fields but who need to know how financial numbers are organized, presented and applied using financial KPIs when making business decisions.
LIM KAIM SOON
CA(SINGAPORE), EMBA(HELSINKI), FCCA (UK), BBA (HONS), NUS
Lim Kaim Soon graduated from the National University of Singapore with a bachelor degree (honours) in Business Administration, majoring in finance and investment. He is also a fellow member of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants, UK. He obtained his Executive MBA at the Helsinki School of Economics (now Aalto University), Finland.
Lim Kaim Soon also regularly conducts workshops, seminars, and in-house training to management and staff of statutory boards and business corporations on financial and management accounting, corporate investment and financing, as well as corporate due diligence.
Fee Per Pax
(inclusive of GST)
22 May 2019 (Wed)
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
160 Robinson Road #06-01, SBF Center
SBF Member - $428
Non-Member - $535
Fee include course materials, lunch & tea breaks
Upon completion of the workshop, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance
- Please log on to https://login.sbf.org.sg/SBFPortal/Sign_In.aspx with your Username and Password to register. Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
- Upon registration, you may choose to make payment using credit card via our online payment platform. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- A registration confirmation email will be sent to the registered participant closer to the course date.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change giving at least 3 days’ prior notice to event date to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement to be made.
- Full payment is required with registration and must be received prior the workshop to guarantee your place. Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the workshop or on event day.
- Participant will still be liable for full payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the workshop.
1) Electronic Payment
Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organization.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and mail it to 160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of workshop.
For more information, contact Josephine Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org l 6701 1131
Note : To safeguard the well-being of all participants, we advise members who are feeling unwell to refrain from attending the workshop.
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.