Vietnam’s economy continues to show fundamental strength, supported by robust domestic demand and export-oriented manufacturing. The extreme poverty rate is estimated to have now declined to below 3 percent and the rapid GDP growth is underpinned by a broad-based pickup in economic activity within the country. This growth and development has transformed Vietnam from one of the world’s poorest nations to a lower middle-income country, highly capable of delivering attractive returns for investors.
- Introduction for Singapore companies doing business in Vietnam
- Overview of doing business in Vietnam
- Corporate formation and forms of business
- Merger & Acquisition – buying a company in Vietnam
- Case studies on recent M&A
Who Should Attend
Senior or middle management staff of local businesses looking to venture into Vietnam as their next potential market expansion
Partner & Managing Director
DFDL Legal & Tax, Vietnam
Jérôme is a Partner, Managing Director of Vietnam offices of DFDL. His practice is focused on M&A, private equity, investment funds and restructuring, and also covers projects and finance matters, in Vietnam and the rest of the ASEAN region. Having spent most of his career at Magic Circle firms and been based in Vietnam since 2004, he advises clients across diverse sectors including finance, telecom, media, IT, energy /mining, healthcare, hospitality and education. Jérôme is recognized by Chambers, Asia Pacific Legal 500, IFLR 1000 and AsiaLaw as a leading practitioner in Vietnam and frequently presents at conferences in Asia on matters related to capital markets and M&A. Jerome is a qualified French Lawyer (Avocat).
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using Credit Card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other Payment Modes:
- Electronic Payment (Preferred payment mode. Document reference - Please key in 8-digit invoice number)
Corporate PayNow (UEN: T02SS0073H),
Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
- VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
- Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant(s) name(s) at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along your cheque on the day of event.
Ref No: SB190531
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.