“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot
As the Fourth Industrial Revolution gathers speed, digital transformation is enabling companies to expand rapidly into lucrative new markets. Not only has it opened up new audiences, rapid technology advancement is helping companies in every sector be more agile in bringing their products and services to new markets more quickly than ever. This transformation presents enormous opportunities for companies as they expand their reach to new customers and markets. This 1-day high energy programme will help Singapore companies understand their current international business expansion readiness and leverage on digital tools to reinvent their go-to-market strategy to drive international business growth.
Understanding your international customers
- The importance of business internationalization
- International business growth trends
- Digital revolution trends
- International market and digital landscape
Identify Market Opportunities
- Understanding your target audience and profile
- Create market opportunities using digital strategy and tools
Target Market Deep Dive
- Draw in-depth insights in selected market on specific and critical areas
Implementing a Go-to-market Strategy
Before attending this workshop, participants are to complete an International Business Readiness survey to address your organisation's business challenges on internationalisation. Individual report will be generated and given out during the workshop.
- Develop an actionable go-to-market plan based on a proven framework
- Learn to deliver a ‘mock-up’ pitch to get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Learn how to leverage digital tools and analysis to identify market opportunities
- Draw insights to facilitate ideation and decision making
- Develop an actionable international business go-to-market strategy using a framework
- Learn new methodologies and approaches to reach your international business goals
- Refine and deliver your pitch to get buy-in on your new go-to-market strategy
Who Should Attend
C-Suite, Business owners, Directors, Managers, Executives who are accountable for decision making on business strategy for their organization.
MBA, General Management, Macquarie Graduate School of Management
IDEO Design Thinking (Insights for Innovation and Business Design)
Digital Marketing Leadership – Squared Online
Vivien Koh’s passion for transforming businesses in the digital age has led her to start her own management consulting firm specialising in digital transformation. She has 20 over successful years in business and leadership functions in Asia Pacific region across multiple organizations such as Google, Oracle, DELL EMC. With her vast experience in helping start-ups, SMEs and MNCs across different industries in Asia Pacific, she has helped them transformed sales, marketing and services to achieve more predictable and sustainable sales revenue growth. With her team of consultants, they help companies address pertinent challenges and accelerate their growth related to internationalisation.
As part of the global senior management team at Google Singapore, Vivien has championed several high profile business strategic initiatives to accelerate revenue growth which resulted in the increased pace of innovation, sales revenue and enterprise transformation in adopting digital marketing strategies and platforms.
She is also currently a Certified Practicing Management Consultant and have consulted, trained and developed more than 500 corporate leaders and professionals in areas of business development, sales and marketing management.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using Credit Card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other Payment Modes:
- Electronic Payment (Preferred payment mode. Document reference - Please key in 8-digit invoice number)
Corporate PayNow (UEN: T02SS0073H),
Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
- VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
- Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant(s) name(s) at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along your cheque on the day of event.
Ref No: SB190544
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.