The 4th industrial revolution (a.k.a Industry 4.0) brings with it a transformational disruption in almost every industry. BCG’s infographic below shows the 9 dimensions of the Future Economy.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the overarching field that opens a world of opportunities and endless possibilities. AI not only generates new job roles, but existing workforce can leverage AI to make themselves more productive. AI has so many components that can be overwhelming.
- Foundations of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Applications of AI in your industry
- Limits of Machine Learning
- AI vs Intelligent Augmentation
- AI in each business function: Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations etc
- Tools and Platforms that enable AI
- Case Studies: Amazon, Alibaba, Facebook, Watson and other industry specific case examples
- Sharing on how to leverage on AI for SME business
- To understand the fundamentals and applications of AI
- Analyze how other organizations have leveraged AI to enhance productivity and success
- Gain knowledge of tools and platforms of AI
- Craft an actionable plan to apply AI to your business
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for the entire workforce across all business functions. It aims to give participants a basic understanding of this new technology and how it can apply to their area of work and accountability.
Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Honours), Nanyang Technological University
MBA, University of Birmingham in the UK
Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
Accredited STRENGTHSCOPE Practitioner
Kannan Chettiar is an award-winning Global Leader with over 22 years of experience in the Technology and Human Capital sectors spanning across Asia, North America and Europe. His technopreneurship has earned him “Executive of the Year 2017 – Human Resources Technology”.
Kannan has held management and leadership positions in global MNCs having managed and trained multi-geography teams. Kannan is also an international trainer, thought leader and public speaker in several global forums with special interest in human capital development in line with skills and competencies relevant for Industry 4.0
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using Credit Card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other Payment Modes:
- Electronic Payment (Preferred payment mode. Document reference - Please key in 8-digit invoice number)
Corporate PayNow (UEN: T02SS0073H),
Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
- VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
- Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant(s) name(s) at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along your cheque on the day of event.
Ref No: SB190640
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.