“Today, we don’t have a choice whether we want to do social media or not. It is more a question on how well we want to do it.”
This workshop is specially designed to help participants equip with knowledge of international marketing and integrated communication strategies. Focusing on how to achieve optimum result from SEO and SEM, participants will get to learn practical tools in social media marketing and evaluation through data analytics.
“We are surrounded by lots of data but starved for insights.”
To design a successful campaign and marketing strategy that yield good results, insights are key factors. Looking at various methodologies on how to conduct primary and secondary market research for business decisions and campaign planning, participants will also learn useful links on open source/shared portals which contain relevant data for SEA regional market analysis or business development.
- Understanding social media audience and behaviour
- Understanding social media metrics to build and monitor social media KPIs
- How to apply tools e.g. newsfeed, algorithm for social media campaigns
- How to evaluate social media campaigns using data analytics
- How to generate reports and insights from data analytic tools
- How to generate insights from relevant data to make business decisions
- How to conduct primary and secondary market research
- How to leverage on open source and relevant reports for business expansions
- How to leverage on IMF reports on regional economic outlook for Asia and the Pacific
After the workshop, participants should be:
- well equipped with practical steps on how to create an effective social media strategy with acquired marketing insights that can be implemented immediately.
Who Should Attend
Business owners, marketers, marketing communications manager/executive, strategic business planners, business development managers / senior executives / executives, brand owners.
Nick Goh is the CEO of YP Consulting Singapore. He brings with him over 22 years of branding, advertising, marketing experience, having worked with major international agencies and notable brands worldwide. He has also been a judge for prestigious media award shows and has been conducting digital related programmes for industrial practitioners working in major creative agencies and brands with the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents in Singapore.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using Credit Card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other Payment Modes:
- Electronic Payment (Preferred payment mode. Document reference - Please key in 8-digit invoice number)
Corporate PayNow (UEN: T02SS0073H),
Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
- VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
- Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant(s) name(s) at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along your cheque on the day of event.
Ref No: SB190677
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.