For decades, wholesale distributors serve as middlemen between consumers and manufacturers. Manufacturers rely on this business model as wholesale distribution was the only scalable sales channel to distribute their products to the end consumers. However, with accelerating digital transformation, we are experiencing rapid evolving business models, intense competition and more empowered customers. Today, traditional wholesalers and retailers are concerned with this distribution disruption and there is a need for wholesalers to respond fast, adapt and be more agile. Many distributors are responding with cost cutting measures to sustain and improve their business fundamentals but today’s disrupted forces requires a more fundamental shift in the business model they are operating in.
1. Understanding the impact of digital disruptions on wholesale distribution business
- The current state of wholesale distribution industry
- Advancement of technology and its implication on the wholesale distribution industry
- Upcoming digital sales transformation trends and case studies
2. Vision vs Current Reality
- Understand and identify your current business challenges
- “Future Vision For Your Wholesale Distribution Business” activity
- Current wholesale distribution business activity
3. Delivering value to customers
- Uncovering customer insights
- Understand B2C trends are impacting B2B businesses
- Discover unaddressed challenges and opportunities to delight customers
4. Design new business model strategy
- Develop an actionable new business model plan based on a proven framework
- The use of data analytics to improve sales performance
- Refine value proposition
- Prepare and deliver a “mock-up” new business model strategy
- Discuss ways to future proof the new business model strategy and decide on the game plan to do so
- Understand the impact of digital disruptions on wholesale industry and how to respond
- Discover opportunities with customer centricity mindset
- Design an agile and actionable business model strategy through a proven framework
- Using analytics to enhance value proposition and sales performance
- Learn new methodologies and approaches to navigate through the complexity of digital disruption
Who Should Attend
C-Suite, Business owners/leaders, Directors, Managers, Executives who are responsible for decision making on business strategy for their organization.
MBA, General Management, Macquarie Graduate School of Management
IDEO Design Thinking (Insights for Innovation and Business Design)
Digital Marketing Leadership – Squared Online
Vivien Koh’s passion for transforming businesses in the digital age has led her to start her own management consulting firm specialising in digital transformation. She has 20 over successful years in business and leadership functions in Asia Pacific region across multiple organizations such as Google, Oracle, DELL EMC. With her vast experience in helping start-ups, SMEs and MNCs across different industries in Asia Pacific, she has helped them transformed sales, marketing and services to achieve more predictable and sustainable sales revenue growth. With her team of consultants, they help companies address pertinent challenges and accelerate their growth related to internationalisation.
As part of the global senior management team at Google Singapore, Vivien has championed several high profile business strategic initiatives to accelerate revenue growth which resulted in the increased pace of innovation, sales revenue and enterprise transformation in adopting digital marketing strategies and platforms.
She is also currently a Certified Practicing Management Consultant and have consulted, trained and developed more than 500 corporate leaders and professionals in areas of business development, sales and marketing management.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using Credit Card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other Payment Modes:
- Electronic Payment (Preferred payment mode. Document reference - Please key in 8-digit invoice number)
Corporate PayNow (UEN: T02SS0073H),
Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
- VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
- Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant(s) name(s) at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along your cheque on the day of event.
Ref No: SB200021
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.