The Vietnamese Labour Law applies to all individuals working for Vietnam-based organizations or Vietnamese individuals, regardless of their nationality. It also applies to Vietnamese companies that send their employees to work overseas, as per the law on sending Vietnamese Laborers to work overseas. In this half day workshop, participants will receive updates on the labour laws governing the workforce in Vietnam and get to develop better understanding of the dynamics and mentality of the Vietnamese employees.
- Introduction for Singapore companies engaged in employment issues in Vietnam
- Employment Law Basics
- Hiring and Firing in Vietnam
- Discussion on some real-life cases of employment issues and disputes
Who Should Attend
HR practitioners and professionals who are directly or indirectly involved in HR administration/recruitment work in Vietnam.
HUYNH, Dai Thang
Partner, Head of Hanoi Office
DFDL Legal & Tax, Vietnam
Thang is a fully qualified Vietnamese lawyer with more than 13 years of legal practicing experience in Vietnam. He has an in-depth knowledge of real estate, merger and acquisition, infrastructure and other corporate, commercial and investment law in Vietnam. He has provided legal expertise on various important projects in Vietnam in which he represented either foreign investors or Vietnamese counterparts including the competent authorities of Vietnam. In addition, he worked on donor funded technical assistance projects, including projects for the review and analysis of draft Vietnamese legislation.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using Credit Card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other Payment Modes:
- Electronic Payment (Preferred payment mode. Document reference - Please key in 8-digit invoice number)
Corporate PayNow (UEN: T02SS0073H),
Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
- VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
- Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant(s) name(s) at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along your cheque on the day of event.
Ref No: SB200060
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.