This is a 1-day virtual learning programme. Upon successful registration and payment, registrants will be sent a web link and access details of the workshop.
YouTube has over 2 billion monthly active users with over 1 billion hours of YouTube content viewed per day. Not to be present on YouTube or market on YouTube is a crime.
According to a Harvard Business Review report, 50% of businesses had or were planning to implement video as part of their promotional mix marketing strategies.
The rise of smartphones and devices, as well as more engaging video content, makes it especially important for brand owners and marketers not to miss this boat.
The purpose of this course is to turn novices into users knowledgeable in the following key areas of Google Ad video marketing (YouTube) :
- Framework to identify your customer segmentation and value proposition*
- Creating Google Ads Video (YouTube) campaign structure
- Advertising units specific to Google Ads Video (YouTube)
- Google Ads Video (YouTube) campaign set-up, planning and implementation
- Google Ads Video (YouTube) campaign optimisation and reporting
*Participants are to practice illustration using their own brand/product/service in all hands-on activities
After this practical hands-on workshop, participants will be able to plan, implement and measure a basic marketing campaign through maximising the power and potential of Google Ads Display in your business
Who Should Attend
Business owners/leaders, marketers, sales personnel, strategic & business development executives, brand owners.
Nick Goh brings with him over 23 years of branding, advertising, marketing experience, having worked with major international agencies and notable brands worldwide. He has also been a judge for prestigious media award shows and has been conducting digital related programmes for industrial practitioners working in major creative agencies and brands with the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents in Singapore.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using Credit Card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other Payment Modes:
- Electronic Payment (Preferred payment mode. Document reference - Please key in 8-digit invoice number)
Corporate PayNow (UEN: T02SS0073H),
Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
- VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
- Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant(s) name(s) at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along your cheque on the day of event.
Ref No: SB200433
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.