SBF Foundation Empathy Series 2020
Taking place last Friday of every month from July 2020.
You will learn about disabilities, the strengths of people in need or what it takes to create kindness culture in the workplace and others.
Leading with Empathy and Kindness
Kindness does not spontaneously come to mind when we think of business or leadership. In fact, some believe being kind may hamper one’s progress at work. However, in order for companies to thrive, the people of the organizations have to become smarter and more resourceful and work together more effectively over time. For this to work, people actually have to care about their work, the company and one another.This requires the expert orchestration of a kind leader. The most successful leaders treat their team members with empathy and kindness. They realize that kindness is motivating, earns the trust and respect of their people, and leads to better results.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr William Wan is the General Secretary of Singapore Kindness Movement and a Justice of the Peace.A lawyer, theologian and psychometric analyst, he has taught at universities, practised law, pastored churches, and managed law firms, higher education institutions and psychometric business. In addition, he actively contributes to several non-profit organisations including Prison Fellowship Singapore, Public Hygiene Council and Project We Care. He is a public speaker and published author. His current book, launched in February 2019, is Through the Valley: The Art of Living and Leaving Well.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Ref No : SB200565
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.