SBF Foundation Empathy Series 2021
Taking place last Friday of every month from Jan 2021.
You will learn about disabilities, the strengths of people in need or what it takes to create kindness culture in the workplace and others.
Kindness@Work in the New Normal
As we move into Phase 3 and beyond, we are beginning to see some form of normalcy back in our lives. However, while more businesses are reopening and with more employees returning to the workplace, the way we live and work is vastly different than before.
Employees who work from home often find themselves working around the clock to signal their commitment and productivity. The resultant blurring of boundaries between work and home results in work stress and fatigue.
With these changes and challenges, how can employees maintain healthy boundaries between work and home, and improve their mental wellness in order to stay productive at work?
And how can leaders and business owners engage and communicate effectively with staff – and colleagues with each other – while adhering to safe distancing measures?
Dr William Wan
Dr William Wan is the General Secretary of Singapore Kindness Movement and a Justice of the Peace.A lawyer, theologian and psychometric analyst, he has taught at universities, practised law, pastored churches, and managed law firms, higher education institutions and psychometric business. In addition, he actively contributes to several non-profit organisations including Prison Fellowship Singapore, Public Hygiene Council and Project We Care.
He is a public speaker and published author. His current book, launched in February 2019, is Through the Valley: The Art of Living and Leaving Well.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please log on with your Username and Password to register. If you have no existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, you can make payment directly by PayPal (for Credit / Debit Card), PayNow Corporate or Bank Transfer. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, giving at least 3 working days’ notice prior to the date of the workshop to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Full payment must be received with registration prior to the date of the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Admission into the workshop is only allowed if payment / proof of payment has been received prior to the day.
- Participants will still be liable for payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule or make any adjustments to the workshop where necessary
Select one of the following electronic payment options available (Please key in the invoice number for our reference)
- PayPal (pay by Credit or Debit card)
- PayNow Corporate (UEN: T02SS0073H)
- Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
Ref No : SB210238
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.