This is a 1 day virtual learning programme. Upon successful registration and payment, registrants will be sent a web link and access details of the workshop.
“Today, we don’t really have a choice whether we want to do social media or not. It is more a question on how well we want to do it.”
This workshop is specially designed to help participants equip with knowledge of international marketing and integrated communication strategies. Focusing on how to achieve optimum result from SEO and SEM, participants will get to learn practical tools in social media marketing and evaluation through data analytics.
“We are overwhelmed by lots of data but starved for insights.”
To design a successful campaign and marketing strategy that yield good results, collating valuable insights are key factors. Looking at various methodologies on how to conduct primary and secondary market research for business decisions and campaign planning, participants will also learn useful links on open source/shared portals which contain relevant data for SEA regional market analysis or business development.
- Understanding social media audiences and behaviours
- Understanding social media metrics to build and monitor social media KPIs
- How to apply tools e.g. newsfeed, algorithm for social media campaigns
- How to evaluate social media campaigns using data analytics
- How to generate reports and insights from data analytic tools
- How to generate insights from relevant data to make business decisions
- How to conduct primary and secondary market research
- How to leverage on open source and relevant reports for business expansions
- How to leverage on IMF reports on regional economic outlook for Asia and the Pacific
After the workshop, participants would be :
- well equipped with practical steps on how to create an effective social media strategy with the acquired marketing insights
- able to implement the strategy immediately
Who Would Benefit
Business owners/leaders, marketers, marketing communications manager/executive, strategic business planners, business development managers / senior executives / executives, brand owners.
Meet The Trainer
Nick Goh brings with him over 23 years of branding, advertising, marketing experience, having worked with major international agencies and notable brands worldwide. He has also been a judge for prestigious media award shows and has been conducting digital related programmes for industrial practitioners working in major creative agencies and brands with the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents in Singapore.
To find out more about RISE funding support, please click here or email directly to email@example.com
- Please log on with your Username and Password to register. If you have no existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, you can make payment directly by PayPal (for Credit / Debit Card), PayNow Corporate or Bank Transfer. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, giving at least 3 working days' notice prior to the date of the workshop to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Full payment must be received with registration prior to the date of the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Admission into the workshop is only allowed if payment / proof of payment has been received prior to the day.
- Participants will still be liable for payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule or make any adjustment to the workshop where necessary.
Payment Options :
Select one of the following electronic payment options available (please key in invoice number for our reference)
1. PayPal (pay by Credit or Debit Card)
2. PayNow Corporate (UEN: T02SS0073H)
3. Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website / Mobile app
Ref No: SB210311
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.