As part of our Digital Marketing Toolbox Series, this is a 1 day virtual learning programme on understanding how to get leads digitally and convert them into actual real sales. Upon successful registration and payment, registrants will be sent a web link and access details of the workshop.
In the new digital age, sales professionals cannot simply rely on only personal selling to achieve their sales targets. Very often, they would realise that today's customers (whether B-to-B or B-to-C) has very different buying patterns and behaviours, unlike the olden days.
Here comes the era of digitalisation with great emphasis on digital marketing targeted at your end consumers. Lead generation becomes the forefront of all your digital marketing efforts. In this 1-day workshop, participants will pick up specific online tools to help increase their brand awareness, generate good leads and boost sales to overseas customers in this new digital age. They will be introduced trending tools and tactics that could help their businesses save time and money when embarking on any internationalisation effort.
1. Understanding Customer Journey In The Digital Age
2. Importance of Your Digital Assets
- Social Media accounts
3. Essential Digital Lead Generation Tactics
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Online Advertising
- Partnership & Collaboration
- The Offer
4. Selling Effectively via Zoom video-conferencing platform
- Technical requirements
- Pre-meeting preparation
- The Meeting
- Post-meeting follow-up
5. Business website audit
Participants will get to learn and understand :
Bonus Giveaway !
* To enhance your ultimate learning experience, each participant will receive a FREE copy of the trainer, J C Sum's new book Evolve, Adapt or Collapse : Bottom Line Driven Marketing in a Digitally Evolving World (worth $30 each)
- the different stages of the customer journey in the digital age and how to apply it to their business for internationalisation efforts
- how to use different digital lead generation tactics to generate leads and sales from overseas markets
- how to best use Zoom platform to make successful sales pitches and presentation effectively and professionally
Who Would Benefit
Business owners, Senior & Middle management staff of Sales, Marketing and Business Development units
Meet The Trainer
J C Sum
J C Sum is a hybrid marketer focusing on strategic and digital marketing consulting with 20 years of international entertainment, event marketing and project management experience in the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe.
He is a certified management consultant (TR 43:2015), an American Marketing Association Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®) in marketing management as well as a certified digital marketing strategist (SSG-WSQ accredited) with 11 years of experience specialising in search engine optimisation, content marketing and analytics.
Acknowledged by CNA938 radio station for being a "strategy and digital marketing consultant that walks the talk", J C is the author of the new book "Evolve, Adapt or Collapse : Bottom Line Driven Marketing in a Digitally Evolving World" and has been featured on The Straits Times, Business Times, Channel News Asia, The Edge Singapore, CNA938 and Money FM89.3 in the course of his digital marketing career.
To find out more about RISE funding support, please click here or email directly to email@example.com
- Please log on with your Username and Password to register. If you have no existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, you can make payment directly by PayPal (for Credit / Debit Card), PayNow Corporate or Bank Transfer. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, giving at least 3 working days' notice prior to the date of the workshop to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Full payment must be received with registration prior to the date of the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Admission into the workshop is only allowed if payment / proof of payment has been received prior to the day.
- Participants will still be liable for payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule or make any adjustment to the workshop where necessary.
Payment Options :
Select one of the following electronic payment options available (please key in invoice number for our reference)
1. PayPal (pay by Credit or Debit Card)
2. PayNow Corporate (UEN: T02SS0073H)
3. Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website / Mobile app
Ref No: SB210361
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.