SBF Foundation Empathy Series 2022
Taking place last Friday of every month in 2022.
You will learn about disabilities, the strengths of people in need or what it takes to create kindness culture in the workplace and others.
The rise of
dementia in Singapore has led to calls for more awareness about the condition
in society, especially since the signs and symptoms are not obvious. According
to the Well-being of the Singapore Elderly (WiSE) study led by the Institute of
Mental Health in 2015, one in 10 people aged 60 and above may have dementia.
This translated to almost 82,000 people in 2018 and the number is expected to
exceed 100,000 in a few years’ time.
Join us for
a dementia awareness talk as we cover non-medical topics on the signs and
symptoms of dementia, the risk factors, ways to reduce the risk and effective
communication tips. Most importantly, a call for greater awareness and
intervention in the fight against dementia as a community!
Roselind joined Dementia Singapore in 2021. Prior to this she was in a digital marketing agency for a few years. She is part of the fundraising team and work closely with donors and volunteers to help raise funds for Dementia Singapore. During her school days, her co-curricular activity (CCA) is TOUCH Club where she visited different homes to do volunteer work. Since young, she has a passion to serve in the social service community and believe with her positive attitude, drive and enthusiasm, she can contribute to creating a better society for the needy.
For more information, please contact [email protected]
- Please log on with your Username and Password to register. If you have no existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, you can make payment directly by PayPal (for Credit / Debit Card), PayNow Corporate or Bank Transfer. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, giving at least 3 working days’ notice prior to the date of the workshop to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Full payment must be received with registration prior to the date of the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Admission into the workshop is only allowed if payment / proof of payment has been received prior to the day.
- Participants will still be liable for payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule or make any adjustments to the workshop where necessary
Select one of the following electronic payment options available (Please key in the invoice number for our reference)
- PayPal (pay by Credit or Debit card)
- PayNow Corporate (UEN: T02SS0073H)
- Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
Ref No : SB220299
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.