The key topics to be covered are as follows:
- Knowing who's who locally that can impact your trade and customs operations
- Key aspects of the China trade and customs landscape
- Key local trade and customs legislation
- State of national single window and integrated risk profiling management system
- Customs declaration process and things to look out
- Role of the import/export (IE) agents
- Availability of local customs bonded facilities and trade facilitation programs
- Status quo of the recent re-organisation of China Customs and other relevant authorities
- Current hot areas of focus by China Customs when checking companies’ international trade activities
- How does China Customs conduct their audits and investigations and how companies can manage?
- Practical management of your China trade and customs operations by industry practitioners (e.g. Dealing with past non-compliant incidents)
- Actual case studies
*Note that the above outline may be subject to changes.
To register, kindly download the event flyer here. Please send a scanned copy of your registration form to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
SBF members will enjoy the preferential rate of $380 nett. Kindly indicate your membership number on the registration form to enjoy this member rate.
Kindly make your cheque payable to:
AC Trade Advisory Pte Ltd
77 High Street #09-11
High Street Plaza
-Fee includes lunch, refreshments and course presentation materials are provided (in soft copy only).
-Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend, a replacement is welcome. For cancellation received in writing at least 14 days before the seminar, a full refund will be made. No refund (or full rate will be charge) if a cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the seminar date. Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to us through email to the organizing team.
-A Certificate of Attendance (issued by AC Trade Advisory) will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
-The organiser reserves the right to change the venue, date and programme due to circumstances outside our control. For such circumstances, the organiser will endeavor to promptly inform the participants.