The Singapore Business Institute is pleased to organize a workshop on “Managing Fraud and Corruption Risks in Procurement”. Upon completion of the workshop, the participant will be granted an attendance certificate.
Day/Date: 19 June 2017
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Fee per pax (incl. GST): S$580.00(Member) | S$660.00(Non-Member)
Procurement is one of the key functions in the business operations of any organisation. Organisations, whether big or small, are prone to the risk of fraud and corruption in their procurement process. The reputational and financial fallout from such cases can be disastrous. Organisations can be defrauded through collusion among bidders, between employees and contractors, and by sole procurement employees. This seminar is designed to help the participants to identify and manage fraud and corruption risks in the procurement environment.
- Insights of the common employee fraud schemes operating at the workplace and their red flags
- Understanding what motivates people to commit procurement fraud
- Recognising warning signs of employee/contractor involvement in procurement fraud
- Identify preventive, detecting and investigative measures to reduce the risk of procurement fraud, bribery and kickback
1.What is Procurement Fraud?
2. The Fraud Triangle
3. Why does Procurement Fraud occur?
4. When and where Procurement Fraud happens?
5. Who is committing Procurement Fraud?
6. The Impact of Procurement Fraud on an Organization
7. The Procurement Process - The Essential Phases
8. Common Procurement Fraud Schemes and their Red Flags at each stage of the Procurement Process
9. Bribery and Kickbacks
10. Conflict of Interest
11. Common Procurement Fraud Offences
12. Why is combating Procurement Fraud important?
13. Combating Procurement Fraud
14. Case Study
*Programme is accurate at the time of print
Training expenditure qualifies your company for up to 400% tax deductions or up to 40% cash payouts under the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC).
Please email to email@example.com to reserve a seat, this will be followed by a confirmation email.
Upon confirmation, please prepare a cheque to SBF (refer to address on above letterhead).
Cheque should be made payable to “Singapore Business Federation”. Please indicate the Ref No. and company’s name, participant’s name at the back of the cheque.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is allowed. We regret that no refund and full fees will be charged for cancellation or non-attendance.
Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to your company upon receipt of full payment.
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.
For more information, please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Ms. Joanne Wong)
Call: 6701 1136
*Information is correct at the time of print
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these event. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.