The Singapore Business Federation Business Institute is pleased to organize a workshop on “Communication and Public Relations”. Upon completion of the workshop, the participant will be granted an attendance certificate.
Day/Date: 12 October 2017, Thursday
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Venue : 160 Robinson Road, SBF Center #06-01 Singapore 068914
Fee per pax:
*Fee includes GST
Communication and Public Relations
a. Maintaining a Positive Image
- Define the importance and definition of public relations in association management
- Differentiate the practice of public relations in associations from other organizations
- Identify activities that share a connection with the practice of association public relations
- Describe the four-phase model used in effective association public relation campaigns
b. Communicating Your Message
- Indicate key audiences specific to associations
- Differentiate various communication channels and their benefits
- Describe techniques used when working with and preparing for the media
- Identify critical elements associations should include in their crisis communication plan
c. Listening Effectively
- Describe the importance of effective listening skills in associations
- Identify common barriers that can inhibit effective listening
- Outline the steps involved during a successful listening process
- Suggest techniques that can be applied to improve effective listening
d. Preparing and Delivering Presentations
- Outline an effective presentation structure to follow during development
- Summarize importance guidelines to consider when delivering a presentation
- Identify common presenter mistakes and ways to avoid them
- Describe feelings of presentation anxiety and ways to overcome them
*Programme is accurate at the time of print
Training expenditure qualifies your company for up to 400% tax deductions or up to 40% cash payouts under the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC).
Please email to email@example.com to reserve a seat. This will be followed by a confirmation email.
Upon confirmation, please prepare a cheque to SBF (refer to address on above letterhead).
Cheque should be made payable to “Singapore Business Federation”. Please indicate the Ref No. and company’s name, participant’s name at the back of the cheque.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is allowed. We regret that no refund and full fees will be charged for cancellation or non-attendance.
Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to your company upon receipt of full payment.
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.
For more information, please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Ms. Nurulhuda)
Call: 6701 1132
*Information is correct at the time of print
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these event. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.