A Quality Workshop by the Singapore Business Federation organized in close partnership with the Building & Construction Authority
Trip Duration: 14 - 19 May 2017
At the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
• Have a good understanding of Myanmar's economy and trends
• Recognise key requirements to enter Myanmar
• Understand the dynamics and trends in the Sub Sector opportunities supporting the Construction Industry in Myanmar
• Identify and meet with relevant people and entities in Construction Sub Sector Industry
• Assess opportunities in Construction Sub Sector in Myanmar
The programme is specially organised for:
• Senior executives and decision makers of Singapore companies interested in capturing deals in the Construction Sub Sectors in Myanmar.
• Professionals in Construction sub sectors such as engineering services, facility management, industrial products/building material, lifting equipment, scaffolding/roofing, safety or related interested in developing network and evaluating business opportunities in Myanmar
• Senior officers from public sector organisations, associations and federations that support Singapore-based companies from the construction sub sectors.
• Programme lectures, guided tours and visits will be conducted in English by prominent professionals from Myanmar business community
• A certificate of attendance will be awarded to all participants
• Topics to be covered in this programme include:
• Myanmar Economy Overview
• Business Culture and Critical Requirements to Enter the Myanmar Market
• Construction Industry Landscape
• Guided tours and visits to Construction and relevant companies in the sub sectors of Construction Industry.
• Networking sessions with Myanmar business community and Singaporean business professionals working and living in Myanmar
• Complimentary Myanmar Economic Overview Report (worth US$300)
S$2,700 + GST per pax (Early bird course fee
– for first 15 people to sign up by 14 April 2017
, each company may only send 1 person)
S$3,000 + GST per pax (Regular fee)
Kindly contact Mr. Teo Chi Howe email@example.com or Ms. Min Qian firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Please note that trip registration can only be processed and confirmed by contacting Chi Howe or Min Qian.
Course fee does not include hotel accommodation, airfare, airport transfers and other incidental expenses. These expenses as mentioned above shall be borne by participants. All participants are encouraged to stay at same hotel. Kindly contact our appointed travel agent to make your travel arrangement.
Singapore Citizens are eligible for SkillsFuture Study Award of S$5,000 to defray out-of-pocket expenses associated with this course. Kindly sign up for SkillsFuture Study Award at: http://www.skillsfuture.sg/studyawards . Subject to approval by IE Singapore.
Participants have to submit the Form of Acceptance and made Cheque payment to Singapore Business Federation in order to confirm seating. Participants who just submit skillsfuture application form without Form of Acceptance and Cheque payment to SBF is not considered a valid application and thus participation will be subject to availability only.
Registration Deadline: 27 April 2017 (Thursday) or whenever class size limit of 40 participants is reached.