Application have been extended to 30th July 2017 (Final Extension)
Initiated by the ASEAN Business Advisory Council (ASEAN BAC), the ASEAN Business Awards aims to recognize outstanding ASEAN Enterprises in the region. It disseminates information related to ASEAN Economic Community and brings spotlight to SMEs that have the potential to become global economic players in their respective industries.
This year, the awards will focus on three main categories:
1) The ASEAN 12 Priority Integration Sectors
Qualifiers for this award must exhibit outstanding performance in the sectors of fisheries, electronic, e-ASEAN/ICT, textiles, logistics, wood-based, rubber, agri-food, healthcare, tourism, automotive and retail.
2) The Special Awards
This category composed of the Inclusive Business Awards (given to business with models that help alleviate the poverty and inclusion problem) and the Friend of ASEAN Award (given to non-ASEAN enterprise growing its presence within the region)
3) The 2017 SMEs Excellence Award
Its awarded to businesses according to the sub-categories of Growth, Employment, Innovation, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and the Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Why Join ASEAN Business Awards 2017?
ABA 2017 brings exciting opportunities for your enterprise. These include expert validation of your business model and your enterprise's sustainable impact to the ASEAN society. Gain exposure in broad-reaching media outlets, as well as networking during the ASEAN Business Investment Summit and ABA Gala Night. It will allow you to get in touch with potential clients, partners, or investors.
1) Validation of your quality: Judged by esteemed trade association officials and businesses thought- leaders from across the ASEAN region.
2) Media Exposure: A highlighted event within the ASEAN Business and Investment Summit (ABIS), well-covered by international and local media outlets.
3) Networking Opportunities: Ten ASEAN member countries. Hundreds of organizations represented. One gala night.
The Criteria of the awards includes:
1) Headquartered in Singapore
2) For Profit Organisation
3) 40% owned by Singapore Nationals
4) Inclusive Business is already implemented since or before 1 Jan 2014 (For Inclusive Business Award)
How to Apply?
For more information, please log on to the official website at www.aba2017.com
Download and fill up the application form of your award category, attached the necessary information and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries email Ms Elizabeth Wee (email@example.com) or Mr Mike Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Award Ceremony will be held on the 6th September 2017, Okada Manila Philippines.
The application date will close on the 30th July 2017.
Winners will be announced on the 20th August 2017.