Business Continuity Management Champions / Managers:
Survival Guide to manage the BCMS Programme
||7 & 8 Dec 2017 (Thu & Fri)
||9.00am - 5.00pm
|Fee per pax
||SBF Members - S$856.00
Non-Members - S$1,175.95
This 2-day course is specially designed for newly appointed BCM Manager or Organisation BCM coordinator who needs to get an overview of the entire BCMS process and cycle. The course will be covering the ISO22301 requirements, how the BCM program should be managed and the key stakeholders whom should be included in the programme.
One of the longest running course, it had been ran more than 50 times since launching in 2008. Currently into the 6th version, this course provides the BCM Manager guidance and direction in embarking BCM programme for the organization.
Designed in a highly interactive mode, this course incorporates relevant case study discussions to facilitate learning and encourage interaction among participants, this course is ideal for newly appointed BCM Manager, BCM team members from BCM certified companies, department representatives/coordinators, individuals who wish to learn more about driving a BCMS programme.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- obtain an overview of the BCMS process and ISO22301 framework and requirements
- discuss own role and teams role within the BCMS program
- develop the BCMS process and implementation plan
- participate in a simulation exercise
Learn the purpose and importance of BCMS program
Discuss the ISO22301 BCM framework, Plan-Do-Check-Act(PDCA) and the key operating elements including business impact analysis, risk analysis, strategy, documentation, test and exercise and audit.
||Discuss own role and teams role within the BCMS programme
Develop the BCM process and implementation plan through the use of checklist and program schedules
||Experiment the BCM program through simulation exercise!
|*Minimum 10 persons to start the course
To register online for the event, simply sign in with your username (might not be an email address) and password. *Click here to check if you have an existing account, or if you have forgotten your username or password.
- Non SBF members may also sign up for the event online by creating an account.
- For step-by-step instructions on the SBF ePortal, please refer to our FAQ - Portal Access
- For your convenience, please use our online payment feature in SBF e-portal. If your organisation prefers to issue cheque payment for larger amounts, please issue cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation (SBF) and state Ref No., company name and participant’s name at the back of the cheque. Please MAIL the cheque to SBF before the event.
- Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to your company. Please present confirmation for admission to seminar room.
- Full fees will be charged for cancellation or non-attendance.
- SBF reserves the right to make any amendments and/or changes to the programme, venue, speaker and/or topics if warranted by circumstances beyond SBF's control.
Ref No: BC170131
Fax: 6734 0610/ 6827 6801
Closing date: 22 Nov 2017
NOTE : To safeguard the well-being of all participants, we advise members who are feeling unwell to refrain from attending the session.