The Singapore Business Federation Business Institute is pleased to organize a workshop on “Neuro-Marketing for Impactful Results”. Upon completion of the workshop, the participant will be granted an attendance certificate.
Day/Date: 11 January 2017, Wednesday ( RESCHEDULED)
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Fee per pax (incl. GST): S$380.00(Member) | S$480.00(Non-Member)
In the past 10 years, new discoveries in the human brain have led to a deeper understanding of what stimulates people to buy. These discoveries went on to become a field called – Neuro-marketing. In this workshop, learn the latest Neuro-marketing secrets to fuse your sales material and pitch with elements that appeal to the customers’ brains… triggering them to want your product/service more and make a faster buying decision as a result.
- Understand how the brain goes from ‘normal’ to ‘buying’ mode
- Develop your own sales materials and pitch that are focused on stimulating the potential customer’s brain and encouraging a positive response
- Eliminate redundant components in sales materials that doesn’t impact or drive a customer any closer towards a buying decision
- Learn how to craft an Irresistible Sales Offer that triggers people’s minds to uncontrollably say ‘Yes’ to your offer
1.What are the invisible brain persuaders used in selling
2.How to create desired positive perceptions in people within the first 2 seconds of them seeing your offer
3. Neuro pricing strategies: how to get a customer’s brain to think your offer is a good deal (even if it may be highly-priced)
4. Secrets of triggering emotions using carefully crafted selling words (plus: discover the emotions that make a purchase possible)
5. How to appeal to the human senses and increase the potential client’s desire to buy
6. Ways to grab people’s attention with your promotion (there are thousands of marketing/promotional messages people come across daily, learn how to get yours into their minds)
7. Neuro-selling strategies for male-oriented products/services and female-oriented products/services
8. How to speak directly to the customer’s brain and instill trust… even if they are skeptical or not so ready to trust
9. Behavioral research discoveries about “loyalty” – how you can apply it to prevent customers from jumping ship to your competitors and instead have them stick to you for life
*Programme is accurate at the time of print
Training expenditure qualifies your company for up to 400% tax deductions or up to 40% cash payouts under the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC).
Please email to email@example.com to reserve a seat, this will be followed by a confirmation email.
Upon confirmation, please prepare a cheque to SBF (refer to address on above letterhead).
Cheque should be made payable to “Singapore Business Federation”. Please indicate the Ref No. and company’s name, participant’s name at the back of the cheque.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is allowed. We regret that no refund and full fees will be charged for cancellation or non-attendance.
Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to your company upon receipt of full payment.
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.
For more information, please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Ms. Joanne Wong)
Call: 6701 1136
*Information is correct at the time of print
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these event. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.