Handling and Resolving Payroll Issues for HR Personnel
The Singapore Business Federation Business Institute is pleased to organize a workshop on “Handling and Resolving Payroll Issues for HR Personnel”.
Day/Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017
Time: 2pm - 5:30pm
Fee per pax (incl. GST): S$299.60(Member) | S$399.60 (Non-Member)
The purpose of the workshop is to introduce the key concepts of payroll, and understand key issues in payroll administration and calculations. Calculations and deductions under the various legislation will also be discussed, including payroll policies and administration. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss the various issues on payroll including finding answers to payroll questions.
- Understand the practical manner of handling payroll issues and ironing them out
- Evaluating how payroll issues should be addressed and ensuring there is compliance with the law
- Case studies and discussion on payroll issues
1.Key terms and issues in payroll administration
2. Discussion of basic policies and procedures in payroll administration
3. Payment of salary and calculations
4. Deductions and off settings under the Employments
5. Calculation for off day and rest day Pursuant To the Employment Act
6. Calculation Pursuant To the Central Provident Fund Act
7. Calculation Pursuant To the Income Tax
8. Calculation Pursuant To Retirement and Re-employment Act
9. Calculations Pursuant To National Service Act
10.Calculation for Reservist and Make-Up Pay
11. Maternity Leave and Leave and Offs
12. Compliance with the Various Legislation
HR practitioners, managers, executives and those who are involved in handling with payroll issues.
Lecture, Discussion and Question-and-Answer sessions
Upon completion of the workshop, the participant will be granted an attendance certificate.
*Programme is accurate at the time of print
Training expenditure qualifies your company for up to 400% tax deductions or up to 40% cash payouts under the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC).
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat, this will be followed by a confirmation email. Upon confirmation, please prepare a cheque to SBF (refer to address on above letterhead). Cheque should be made payable to “Singapore Business Federation”. Please indicate the Ref No. and company’s name, participant’s name at the back of the cheque.
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.
For more information, please contact:
Email: email@example.com (ATTN: Eady NG)
*Information is correct at the time of print
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these event. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.